CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.17.2011

St. George

Hello blog! It sure has been a while! I used to be so good at keeping up with life on here, but it gets hard to write when you work 50+ hour weeks AND try to see friends once in a while. Oh my.

I just wanted to say something about St. George, UT. There is something about it that is calling my name! Ever since my first trip there, I told my parents, that one day I would live there. Back then it was because I wanted palm trees and I didn't want a yard I had to take care of. Now it's the atmosphere, the way it makes me feel. St. George just makes me happy. I don't know if it's the sun and heat or what, but I feel better in St. George.

I will live there one day, and I will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment