CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.03.2011

I speak words when I feel this way.

I have a. . .wait for it. . . boyfriend! His name is Shane, and he's made me happier than I ever thought I could be.  We have only been dating since August 9th, but we have yet to go a day without seeing each other. I feel like I know everything about him and he knows everything about me. We fit together like two pieces of a two piece puzzle. We are perfect for each other.

Shane is the funniest guy I've ever met in my entire life. If you doubt me, check out his youtube videos, they are the greatest. http://www.youtube.com/user/Crenahs He is also the sweetest, most amazing, best guy I've ever dated, and I do. . . yes. . . I love him. Whoa, the L word?! Calm down, No! I do love him. (Whoa, multiple personalities fighting right there.)

My life is heading in a completely different direction than I expected it to. Had you told me a month ago that I would ever be this happy, ever feel this good about myself, ever have another boyfriend even, I'd have laughed in your face. I feel like a completely different person than I was just a month ago, and I don't even mind, I do not!

Shane is the first guy I have dated who has made me feel like a better person. I have changed some things in my life that were keeping me from being awesome, and I have made all of these changes willingly even! Shane makes me want to be a better person, and I love love love it! I have given up rated R movies and swearing, (WHOA?! Candice Hermansen isn't watching bad movies and saying bad words anymore?! Whoever thought they'd see that day?! "Not I", said the cat.) I wear my seat belt almost 100% of the time, (the only time I don't is when I honestly forget,) I don't speak so negatively anymore, I pray a lot more than I used to, and I just feel happier. My favorite is when I'm told I act happier than I used to. I love it, because I am happier than I was, happier than I've ever been, and you know it's not only because of Shane, but because I have made some very good decisions in my life recently. Go me!

I'm a very happy person now. I bet you'd enjoy my presence.




2 comments:

  1. Candice ! I am sooo happy for you !I love you lots congrats my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute Candice! I love how happy you are! Hold on to him, he sounds like a keeper!! :)

    ReplyDelete