CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.15.2011

Excitement!

I just ate two brownies, (they were small though!!) and a cupcake. Well crap.

I'm leaving soon to go see a movie with my best friend, so this will be short and to the point. I'm thinking my next post will be my entire dating experience since I was 16, (I'm 21 now!) Awesome, right? No, I promise it's not boring! It consists of three different boyfriends and quite a few blind dates. (To excite you, my blind date stories are pretty. . . different. Don't know if I've ever been on a great blind date? Super!) Names will all be changed, so that'll be cool. Even though now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think anyone I've ever dated or been on a date with will read this. So fantastic!

Get excited, I am. Dating post later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment