CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.25.2011

Stuck

Once upon a time I decided to share a story with you. . . .

And then I changed my mind because I realized the story actually sounded much better in my head than on paper. . . er. . . computer screen.


So now I'm stuck. I don't know what to write about. (Do I ever know?) Something is going on with me lately. Really though! Usually I can go on and on about anything and everything for hours, for days, for weeks! Lately, I haven't been able to write about anything. I've had trouble writing notes at work, (which is odd because it's only facts in the notes, those shouldn't be a problem.) I've struggled figuring out what to write about in letters to my missionary, my school assignments that should be easy peasy to write are diff-i-cult, and now I can't seem to blog. Gaaaaaaar! What's going on with me??!

Hey, writing about not being able to write about anything is actually easy to write about!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I feel like I'll be writing another post tonight. I just need to figure out what to write about. So prepare yourself for more boring words.

1 comment: