CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.21.2011

BZZZZZZZZZZT!

Something that bothers me so so so much is when a phone vibrates so loud, it might as well not be on vibrate. I mean, come on! Vibrate is supposed to make the phone more discreet so that it doesn't disrupt others, but some phones vibrate so loud it's ridiculous! Take my phone for example, I have the LG Chocolate Touch. I usually keep it on silent because the vibrate mode drives me nuts! It'll be in my pocket during a work meeting, and all of a sudden everyone hears, "BZZZZZZZZZT!" It's even worse when you get a call, because then it makes that annoying buzzing sound repeatedly, and you have to rush to either answer or ignore. (Speak of the devil, phone just vibrated. Blech.) What is the point of vibrate if it doesn't make the phone quieter?! My sister's phone is even worse than mine. Her phone vibrates just as loud, but it goes off three or four times for every message she gets, and she's quite the texter so it goes off lots. When vibrating phones are louder than the actual tones, it's time to quit using vibrate and silence your phones people!
Hey guys, phones are annoying.

1 comment:

  1. haha even though I don't have a phone anymore i think i feel my phone vibrate when I don't have it in my pocket because I don't have a phone!

    ReplyDelete