CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.02.2011

Happy Birthday Lynnli!

My niece turns 3 years old tomorrow, so she celebrated today with a party at Jungle Jim's! Who remembers that place?? I remember going to a birthday party there when I was little, stealing tokens, and having to share all the candy I got with them with the other kids at the party. . . It was embarrassing, I was such a brat. Anyway, my niece had an awesome chocolate with whipped cream frosting cake (that I didn't have any of, be proud of me,) and she got some awesome gifts! Play food, a little shopping cart, Tangled DVD and toys, easy bake oven, play dough, just super awesome things! I can't believe my little niece is 3! Time goes by way too fast!!

Happy Birthday Lynnli! I love you, you stinker!



2 comments:

  1. Jungle Jim's was legit! Scratch that. Still totally legit. I wonder what would happen if a bunch of people our age went there just for fun. We could ride the "rollercoaster" all day. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake was heavenly....sorry you didn't get any, by choice! (I need to be more like you!)

    ReplyDelete