CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.01.2011

Day 1

So today was the first day of my new "lifestyle," and it went pretty well. Now it's not over yet, but I'm having dinner right now and going to a movie with my best friend at 7pm, and since I'm not eating after 8pm, I should be good!

I woke up this morning and was supposed to go to Zumba, but. . . I didn't. I went back to sleep instead. HOW COULD I DO THAT?!! I love zumba! But I was exhausted and just slept right through it! I will do better at that I swear!

On the bright side, my eating has been fantastic! Here's what I had:

Breakfast:
1/2 cup of fiber one cereal, dry (not a fan of milk): 60 calories.

Lunch:
6 in. veggie sub from Subway (included 2 slices of cheese, lettuce, tomato, olives, pickles, banana peppers, cucumber, and a little mustard on 9 grain wheat bread): About 350 calories.

Snack:
I went grocery shopping so I nibbled on some dried cherries, grapes, and carrots. Estimated amount if calories: 100

Dinner:
Snap Peas (1/2 the package): 80 calories
Broccoli with cheese (1 package,) (I know cheese isn't good for you, but it's the steamers so it comes with the cheese on it.): 135 calories

Water: 100 oz. of water (This is easy if you carry around a 33oz. Smart Water bottle, you only have to drink three of them!)

See how awesome that is? Only 725 calories, and I feel like I've eaten so much today! BUT since I'm under 1,000 calories and that's not healthy for you, I think I'll take some almonds and dried cherries to the movies! (Just realized I haven't had protein yet today! Oops!)

I know tomorrow is going to be difficult because it's my niece's birthday, but I'm going to hope for the best and have the best will power that I can! Ahhhh! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment