CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.08.2011

One week!

It has been one week of my diet, er, lifestyle. (Lifestyle! Lifestyle!) It went really well and I haven't cheated once. I have lost a total of three pounds so far. . . I wish I had lost more, but three is all right for one week and I do realize that losing weight takes time. I'm going to keep working on this. I'm not saying it's not difficult at times; it's hard when my older sister makes cookies, when my roommates make super bad but super good smelling dinner, when I'm at Subway and want to make it a meal, when I go to Hatch Family Chocolates with my sister, and when my best friend brings fast food over, but it's worth it. I have gone a whole week without any bad food in my system, and I feel fantastic. I have to write about how eating so healthy makes me feel, because when I eat junk I forget how great it feels when you are healthy. I need to remember. . .

1. How happy I feel when I try some clothes on I haven't worn in months and they fit again!
2. How motivating compliments are! Especially when you see someone you haven't seen in a while and they tell you how great you look! GREAT motivation!
3. How I feel better inside and out. I feel like I look good and I feel clean inside. It's a really good feeling.

Wish me luck as I begin week two of my lifestyle! Going to a party tomorrow night and they're making fish tacos, one of my favorites!! It's going to suck, but I have to keep telling myself, IT IS WORTH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment