CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.18.2011

I should only stress about important things like bears, but I can't help but stress about this!

Long title for a blog post, I know I know.

There are a few things that I am good at. I work well with handicapped children and adults, I'm a pretty good babysitter, and I can be easily entertained. But one thing I am not good at is Math. It's so hard because I just can't remember it. I can pay attention in class, I can take notes, and I understand it. But once it gets to the homework or test, my mind goes blank. If I am being walked through the problem, I can do it no problem. I just can't do it by myself. Because of this, I have decided to take a break from school. It is the hardest decision I have ever made. I want to get a degree and I want to be the best person I can be, but I feel like Math is holding me back. . .

Maybe it's not even the math, maybe it's just me. Maybe I don't have the motivation I should for school; actually I know I don't. I don't know why I haven't been motivated lately, I'm just having a hard time wanting to go on with it. I'm having a hard time seeing the big picture. It blows because I feel like a failure, like I'm giving up, like I'm a horrible and lazy person, but I don't know what else to do. I'm unhappy and can't figure out how to fix it. I'm praying that taking a break from school will help put my mind back where it should be, help make me realize how important school is, and help me find that motivation I lost. It won't be easy not going to school, but I don't know what else to do. I need to get my life back in order and I'm crossing my fingers that this is the right direction my life should be heading in at the moment. . .

Really nervous about this decision. . .sigh.

1 comment: